OH BABY!
OK, the secret's FINALLY out of the bag and I can shout my big secret from the rooftop! Remember back on April 14th I told you guys that I had a really big secret and couldn't tell anyone until I was given the go ahead? Well, today I finally got the go ahead from Mommy to tell you the big secret...and for those of you that had the crazy thought you knew what my secret was....NO, I'm not about to be a big sister - ha! BUT....I do know someone that is!!!!! Somewhere near December 19th of this year, Cousin Whitney is going to become a big sister!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!! Yep, Aunt Heather is pregnant! We are all so excited!!!!! And Mommy says that she can't believe we kept the secret for this long! Me, Daddy and Mommy have known now for over a month so we're getting really good at keeping secrets - kind of! Ha! But all kidding aside, I can't wait for my new cousin to come into the world! He or she has already got an awesome big sister (I love you, Cousin Whitney!) and super cool parents (I love you guys too Aunt Heather and Uncle Willie!)...And please keep Aunt Heather in your prayers. This has already been a tough pregnancy and she's still got a while to go. Man, this is gonna be a great year!!!! I already can't wait until December!!!!! I love the Bryant family - especially it's newest soon-to-be newest member!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home