abby's blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Mommy

What a birthday she had! It was so much fun and by the time it was all over, I was too pooped to stay up long enough to tell you guys all about it - so I figured I would this morning! Mommy actually started celebrating her birthday on Sunday when she and her youth went bowling. They had lunch, dessert (birthday cake complete with candles and singing) and bowling snacks! She had a great time. Then yesterday morning we went to go play with Ms. Katie and Ellie as well as Ms. Amy and Conrad and Savanna. They all wished her a happy birthday - and Ms. Katie gave her a cool present! Mommy says THANKS, Ms. Katie! By the time we got home, Mommy got lots and lots of phone calls....lots of people even sang to her! When Daddy got home, he came in with roses, presents and what I was waiting for - the cake and ice cream! We got picked up by Nana, Pa and Uncle A and all went out to eat dinner at one of Mommy's favorite restaurants (she got steak and I got whatever I wanted - ha!) and then it was back to our home for dessert and presents! I got to help blow out the candles and sample some of the yummy carrot cake (one of Mommy's favorites) and help open the presents...although I was really only interested in playing with the balloons Daddy had decorated with! Mommy got lots and lots of things: pretty clothes, jewelry, gift cards, a briefcase, perfume, coffee, engraved knives, a big filing cabinet, money, cards - everything she could have wanted and more! It was a great birthday for her! She told me I could tell everyone that if turning 30 is this great, she can't wait to turn 31...well, wait a minute. Now she's saying she can definitely wait! Ha ha! I love love love Mommy and I was so glad that I was actually awake to celebrate her big night with her! And I heard a rumor last night that the next party will be MINE - woo hoo!!!!! Birthdays are supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
I LOVE YOU!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Abby, Sounds like you had a great time with your Mommy on her 30th Birthday. Tell your Mommy Happy Birthday for me and thanks for the goodies she sent with your Daddy this morning. Abby, also tell your Mommy that your cookie dough is here at the office and to remind Daddy to bring it home so your Mommy can bake you some yummy cookies to snack on.

Merry Christmas!
Sondra

December 12, 2007 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Tell your Mommy I said Happy Birthday! And 30 is the new 20! Ha!

December 15, 2007 at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home