abby's blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!


Guess what today is? It's Mommy's 30th birthday....and in honor of her, I prepare a little "ditty" of my own to one of my favorite bathtub songs (a.k.a. Ernie's Rubber Ducky Song - from Sesame Street)...here goes:





Hey there Mommy,
It's your day.
You make me wanna send a smile your way.
Hey there Mommy,
I love you in ev-er-y way!

Happy birthday,
I love you.
I wanna kiss and hug you too.
Happy birthday,
Mommy, I lo-o-o-o-o-ove you!

Now you're 30
and I'm not even 1.
Let's celebrate til the setting sun.
I love you Mommy
let's go party and have some fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!
I LOVE YOU!
LOVE, YOUR PUNKIN'


P.S. OK...I sang my song. Now where's the cake. Seriously. Don't make me get mad because you know I will! Who's got the cake? And did I hear ice cream too?



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

goodness gracious..that is quite the song there punkin'. i am so glad that you gave your mommy the greatest gift of all: you drank your milk, and my guess is pooped it out too! ;) hehehe..okay there stinky, i hope you have a stinkin' good time at dinner with that hot "older" mommy of yours. xoxo aunt robyn

December 11, 2007 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home