Lightening McQueen's got nothin' on me
This afternoon me and Mommy went to visit Ms. Carolyn and pick up something that she's letting me borrow - a car just my size....complete with a horn and convertible top!

It really belongs to the triplets (three of her grandchildren that live far away but I got to meet them and play with them this summer) but Ms. Carolyn said that I could use it for a while. Me and Daddy figured that the first thing we needed to do tonight after dinner was work on our cars...and clean them up a bit. After they were clean, I decided to go on a drive down the driveway. Wow, it was exhausting - even Nascar drivers need a break sometime. Just relaxing until it's time to go again!

Hey guys...move over and make room for my car!

It really belongs to the triplets (three of her grandchildren that live far away but I got to meet them and play with them this summer) but Ms. Carolyn said that I could use it for a while. Me and Daddy figured that the first thing we needed to do tonight after dinner was work on our cars...and clean them up a bit. After they were clean, I decided to go on a drive down the driveway. Wow, it was exhausting - even Nascar drivers need a break sometime. Just relaxing until it's time to go again!
Hey guys...move over and make room for my car!


2 Comments:
that bottom picture and caption are priceless!
Too cute!! I think DADDY should move his ole' truck off the carport where you'll have room for your ride!!!
Nana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home