Roly Poly
Guess what? Mommy's home! She came home last night and we snuggled and snuggled before dinner and bath time! And although I had a GREAT time with Gramercy, I sure was glad to see Mommy back! This morning, Gramercy stayed with me while Mommy went to go dance. While I was napping, Gramercy packed up and after Mommy came home, Gramercy left to go back to Papa Doc...I told Mommy I thought I might have been all played out after Gramercy's visit but she said we had a full day ahead of us. We played, ate lunch, visited with Ms. Carolyn, went to play with Ms. Paige and then went over to
Nana and Pa's house for dinner with them and Uncle A. It was sooo funny when I was over there because I showed them how I roll from my tummy to my back, then back to my tummy, then back to my back, etc. I rolled all over their living room - literally from one side to the other! I don't know what was more fun - rolling over and over or playing with Mr. Dimples and Uncle A! While we were there, Mr. Steve came over with a truck full of his super duper watermelons and let us pick some to take home - there were so many choices I didn't know what to do! We came back home and I snacked on some peas and now I'm about to head for a night time nap...but only for a little while because I still have to get my bath, massage and night time bottle!
2 Comments:
keep on rollin', rollin', rollin'..hey! guess what..your Aunt Robyn loves loves loves watermelon. Maybe this week I will show you how to grill them...I cannot wait to see you kiddo. XOXO Aunt Robyn
Abby, you sure are cute.
Emily Tanton
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home