abby's blog

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lil' Sweet Pea

Well, what a weekend! Mommy was sick all day Saturday so, we went NO WHERE and did NOTHING - and it was so much fun! Ha ha ha! I hung out with Daddy all day while Mommy rested up. Daddy and I played, read, ate and loved a whole bunch on each other! This morning Mommy said she felt better so we headed off to church. I got to wear one of my favorite dresses - my green polka dot dress! Mommy let me wear my "Sweet Pea" bib with the dress because she knows I love it too! (Note from Mommy - When Abby doesn't have a bib on, to pull on and put in her mouth, when she's wearing a dress, she pulls up the bottom of her dress, flashes everyone, and puts her dress in her mouth to nibble on!) She said the reason I got that particular bib today was because of what we were going to do tonight...try some tender green peas! And guess what? I loved them! They were thicker than my other veggies so that was just my style! Mommy and Daddy are about to give me a bath and bottle...my nose has been running today so Mommy hopes I get a good night sleep - without and cough/cold symptoms from her!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a ball with your daddy, "SWEET PEA!" Have to admit, your smile on the carseat pic, bow in hair and all, is just too precious. Don't you go getting sick now too! Tell "MaMa" to "stay away!" Come to Gramercy, Lovie!

July 8, 2007 at 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry little one. I am sure there is much more "flashing" in your future. Just thing of all the Spring Break and Mardi Grais festivities! ;) Love you bunches kiddo. Tell your mommy I am glad she is feeling better. XOXO Aunt Robyn

P.S. Enough with those veggies..when do you get to eat some brownies?? ;)

July 9, 2007 at 12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Abby.........
Sometime ask your Mommy how she ate her peas when she was little... I recall something about the fact the PEAS SINK IN MILK... and voila, within minutes all of the peas were gone from her plate, and not for years and years did we find out that they ended up in her milk........... So, just remember when you Mommy starts checking your glass of milk to make sure it is empty and there are no peas or carrots at the bottom of the glass...
Love,
Papa Doc

July 9, 2007 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home