abby's blog

Friday, June 1, 2007

The Queen in her castle...

What a day today has turned out to be! I didn't think anything else exciting was going to happen today but boy was I wrong! After waking up from my morning nap, Mommy and I went to lunch with Uncle Aaron at one of Mommy's favorite places - The Castle. He made me smile and laugh in the car! When we got to the restaurant, he gave me some lunch and then I got to stay on his lap while he ate his sandwich...it was so much fun!

Then me and Mommy had a special errand to run. Mommy has two youth group members (Hayley and Trevor) and one special youth group "mascot" (Hunter) that are all brothers and sisters. Well, Hunter got into a very bad 4-wheeler accident yesterday afternoon so we went to go cheer him up! Mommy talked with him and watched Scooby Doo while I played with Hayley! She was so much fun - and she learned how to change a diaper today!


Today really was a lot of fun but Mommy says tomorrow is going to be even better so I can't wait! Talk to you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home