Motorboat, motorboat
Oh my goodness - Mommy's afternoon playdate surprise was soooo much fun! When I woke up from my LONG nap, Mommy told me that we were going to Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald's to go swimming! Yea! I got all lotioned up, put on my ROLL TIDE bathing suit (Mommy says she can't believe those two let me swim in their pool with an Alabama outfit on, ha ha!), got my swim suit cover up on and headed to their house. When we got there, Mommy surprised me again with a new pool float. It's kind of like Cousin Whitney's boat and I just LOVE it! It's a dolphin float that I can lounge around in while Mommy pulls me around the swimming pool. It was so cool. But the best thing this afternoon was swimming with Aunt Carol. I kicked and kicked with her...and she helped me splash Mommy! Uncle Ronald came to talk with us and I just started telling him everything I knew, including how much fun I was having at their house! I can't wait to do it again!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home