abby's blog

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Carrot Top

What a day today has been! After giving Daddy lots of love, snuggles and kisses we had a Daddy's Day Breakfast at the church. But Daddy's really really lucky because he gets to celebrate twice....once today with all of my loving and once tomorrow night with a special dinner Mommy and I are giving him (with special surprises as well)! This afternoon I called Papa Doc to wish him a great day...then I went to Pa's house to give some sugar. I love those two grandfathers soooo much! And they would be so proud of me tonight because I did something new - I tried a new veggie! Yep, I joined Bugs Bunny in his love of carrots! When Mommy took me to church tonight, we stayed in the nursery with Ms. Ann. She was so happy to keep me company and Mommy surprised her by telling her she was going to feed me some carrots! But Ms. Ann loved it all - even when I got it all over her during my "carrot bath" as she called it! Ha! After the veggies, I got to drink my milk and snuggle with her some more...it was so nice. Mommy thinks it's cute that she calls me the "church baby" since I love being with everyone at Providence! I'm home now and I'm about to get my bath. Afterwards I'm going to give Daddy lots of kisses and ask him to tuck me in so we can say goodnight together on his first Father's Day! Stinky loves you, Daddy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

Ok Abby, I'm counting on you to continue giving your mom and dad loads of new and fun experiences! I need them to be very wise when it comes to these things because Chad and I are going to need lots of advice this coming Feb. Yes... I'm going to be having a little one to love also! Tell you're mom for me and train her well!

More later!
Jana

June 18, 2007 at 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby LEE...........
If you think that carrot mush is good, just wait until Papa Doc takes you to the home of the real whopper....Burger King, for a meal fit to feed a princess... Your daddy might like Oh What-a-burger, but if you really want WHAT-A-BURGER...the only place for us is THE ONE, THE ONLY..... BURGER KING..
Love,
Papa Doc

June 18, 2007 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home