Rolling on the river
I rolled over this morning!!!!! Mommy and Daddy are sooo proud of me! Mommy and I were just hanging out on their bed this morning while Daddy was getting ready in the bathroom. Since I've now gotten BOTH Mommy and Daddy sick from my cold, Mommy was just lying next to me and we were talking instead of playing. I was on my back and she was next to me on my right side. All of a sudden, I decided I was going to show her what I could do. So, I started with my hips, kicked over my legs to the right and in a couple of seconds - I was on my tummy! Mommy started clapping, Daddy started giving me kisses....if I had known rolling over was going to end with so much love, I would have done it DAYS ago, ha ha ha!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home