It's a beautiful day in Sandestin
Hello from the beach! Mommy, Daddy & I drove down here to the beach late yesterday afternoon. After eating dinner at Bayou Bill's Crab Shack we headed to Gramercy and Papa Doc's condo. I headed straight to sleep (after pooping on Daddy - ha!) and woke Mommy up this morning around 7 AM and we played the "Morning Police" game where we woke everyone else up!!! Gramercy and Papa Doc were so excited to see me! They snuggled and loved all over me! Mommy and Daddy had to go to some sort of legal classes so I spent the morning with G & PD....we had a walk-about, a picnic under some trees and then my morning nap. After Mommy and Daddy got home from their classes, I went with Mommy and Gramercy to the swimming pool. Gramercy brought a new baby float with her and it was so nice! Daddy took Papa Doc to a golf club demonstration for the afternoon. When we all came back to the condo, we napped, bathed and got ready for our big night out. We strolled/walked to the Baytowne Village Wharf ferry - MY FIRST BOAT RIDE! It was kind of nice because for me, it was a dinner cruise! Ha! The boat took us the rest of the way to the Village where I danced with Papa Doc on the Boardwalk while they were waiting on their dinner from Roberto's. Afterward, we took the ferry back to Sandestin Bayside, strolled the rest of the way back home to the condo and I completely zonked out! What a day!!!! I can't wait to see what is going to happen tomorrow!


1 Comments:
Abby - You are just too cute! I just love your little grin when you were snuggling with your Gramercy. I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home