abby's blog

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Papa Doc and Gramercy in the house!


Guess who's here???? Well, if you've been reading my posts, you know! Gramercy and Papa Doc are in town! They got here late last night but that was perfect timing because I was awake and ready to eat and play! After a good night's sleep, we woke up this morning and we've been going non-stop. Daddy took Papa Doc to play golf this morning...those two are funny when they tell their golf stories...especially when I hear them talking about pink balls! Mommy had a car wash with her youth group so I got to hang out all morning with Gramercy! We played, ate, snuggled and slept! After Mommy got home, she went shopping with Gramercy while I hung out with Daddy and Papa Doc...you should hear the Billy Boy stories Papa Doc told me (and if you don't know what that means, ask my Mommy!) After my nap, we went to the church to the Wild Game Extravaganza...which wore me out so I felt like sleeping some more before our evening out! About an hour later, I woke up (put on a new dress Gramercy and Papa Doc bought me) and we all went to eat dinner at a Brazilian restaurant...I got their house speciality - MILK! Ha ha ha! Tonight we are all exhausted and are going to sleep early (even though it's 10 PM) because tomorrow's a big day for us...it's my baby dedication at church! I'm so glad Gramercy and Papa Doc came down here for this special occassion! I love you guys! XOXOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home