abby's blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Snif, snif, cough, cough

At midnight last night I woke up with a bad coughing spell and before I knew it, I had a little crud in my throat and nose that kept me up and down throughout the night. Mommy gave me some medicine today but I still feel yucky. I had a little temp this afternoon so she ended up calling the doctor's office. Dr. Mac said that I got it from someone in the last 24 hours and that it shouldn't stick around long but I'm not a happy camper. I'm eating and drinking liquids but I'm all stuffed up and draining at the same time,..I'm also coughing and sneezing. Yuckers. The best thing to come out of today was just a little while ago when I got to have a "pre-goodnight" slumber party in the family room with Mommy and Daddy while we all watched Word World together...I guess being puny has it's upside!

P.S. Happy Birthday to Aunt Heather today! I love you Aunt Heather and hope you had a great day! Hugs and Kisses...Love, Lumpy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww poor girl! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Cassie

September 13, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home