Laughing all the way
I've had the bestest day ever! Seriously, I had a great night last night and didn't wake up until about 6:45 this morning. After milk and my morning fruit (bananas today - yummy!) I took a quickie nap and then it was off to school. I played and worked on my Christmas project with Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia. Tomorrow's our school Christmas party and I can't wait. When Mommy came to get me she told me that while I was at school, Daddy was working and she was at a Christmas party with
her friends from dance class! I told her I wish I could have been there and she said she had a surprise...we were going to go see Ms. Melissa at her house and play with Max and Nolen! Ms. Melissa teaches Mommy's dance class and she's super funny! I had a blast at their house...and thanks Ms. Melissa for also fixing up my dress! Max read my counting book to me and then
Nolen help give me some afternoon milk! I didn't want to leave but I started to get tired. Mommy and I went home and had bath time early because when Daddy gets home tonight we have another Christmas party to go to! Tonight is the church deacon's party and I can't wait...it's at one of Daddy's favorite steak restaurants but I'm just hoping they have mashed potatoes - ha! Since we won't be home until late, I'll have to tell you all about it tomorrow...I'm off to take my afternoon nap so I can be well rested for tonight!
"ab" the elf update: Santa's practicing hard for the upcoming checkers match! I hope one day I get to meet Santa so I can ask him what's thi
s "dragon tail trap" move he can make! It sounded really funny to me this morning when we read it in "ab"s note. And guess what else? "ab" made the perfect wooden train set at the toye shoppe! I've got the bestest elf ever! And she left me the absolute coolest gift over this morning - a light up star! I played with it for a long time and when it lit up I just laughed and laughed!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home