I'm a TONKA tyke
Oh my good
After that visit, I worked on my Christmas projects for Ms. Ethylea, Ms. Amey and Ms. Cathy - me, Mommy & Daddy are going to crash their Christmas party next Friday afternoon and I can't wait! I figure if I bring them a gift, they'll let me try some party food, ha ha! By the time we were done, I wanted another nap! Mommy said that she didn't know how I could want to sleep so much but I zonked out again for another hour! Then I went with Mommy to her business meeting and council meeting. By the time we were done, Daddy was home from his late night at work - he hung out with me while I was getting my bath. Then I drank my milk on his lap...it's been a while since we've been able to do that since his surgery and I sure did miss it! I love Daddy's lap - just the perfect size! OK, I'm off to bed. Oh wait, I need to thank Aunt Robyn! Mommy broke the computer earlier today (Shhhhh! Don't tell Daddy!) but Aunt Robyn told her what to do and voila! It works again so I can post all day long!! Ha! Night night!
"ab" the elf update: Oh my gosh! I don't think I've told you guys about ZANTA! There's so much to say so I'll just hit the highlights! "ab" told me the rest of the elf council meeting details...Santa told the story about someone he used to know and work with on a treasure ship. This guy was the captain of the ship and used to love to play checkers. The only way Santa could get released from the ship was to beat Zanta in checkers - and Santa did! But Zanta (who loved to wear black and red) vowed to be back someday and beat Santa in checkers and make Santa return to work on the ship...so Santa thinks the black flags, checker board field and mysterious notes are from Zanta! Oh no! Santa's practicing his checkers right now....oh no! (But I'm getting some SUPER cool presents from "ab" even through this crisis - I got a snow globe with my picture in it! Too cool!)
"ab" the elf update: Oh my gosh! I don't think I've told you guys about ZANTA! There's so much to say so I'll just hit the highlights! "ab" told me the rest of the elf council meeting details...Santa told the story about someone he used to know and work with on a treasure ship. This guy was the captain of the ship and used to love to play checkers. The only way Santa could get released from the ship was to beat Zanta in checkers - and Santa did! But Zanta (who loved to wear black and red) vowed to be back someday and beat Santa in checkers and make Santa return to work on the ship...so Santa thinks the black flags, checker board field and mysterious notes are from Zanta! Oh no! Santa's practicing his checkers right now....oh no! (But I'm getting some SUPER cool presents from "ab" even through this crisis - I got a snow globe with my picture in it! Too cool!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home