Kangaroo Khristmas
Last night's deacon's party and dinner was so much fun! Daddy, Mommy & I got there at
just the perfect time because Ra Ra (a.k.a. Uncle Ronald) met me at the car door! He took me into the restaurant while Mommy went visiting....and I got to sit with him and Aunt Carol for a lot of the time - and Aunt Carol gave me cookies, yum yum! My friend Caroline helped feed me dinner but I just wanted to laugh and laugh with her, Catherine and baby Emma. It was so much fun but I ended up so exhausted that when we got home, I went straight to sleep until late this morning. This morning was my school's Christmas party and it was a blast! Me & Mommy had wrapped up all of my presents yesterday and when I woke up, they were already loaded up in the 4Runner. I drank some milk and we were ready to head on over to the party! When we got there, we headed to the church sanctuary first for the Christmas play. It was adorable! The 3 and 4 year olds put on a play with Mary, Joseph, the stable animals, wisemen, shepards and lots of pretty angels. We all sang lots of Christmas carols and then it was time to head back to our room for our party! We ate lots of good foods - Santa cookies, crackers, cheese squares, grapes and juice...did I mention my juice cup broke and my juice went everywhere? Oops! We had our book exchange and I got an awesome book about ducks and frogs. Then we opened up lots of presents from each other...I got a stuffed reindeer, puffs, an "A" cookie cutter, and an "Abby" princess crown ornament all from my friends and the coolest talking marker in a personalized stocking from Ms. Kim and Ms. Natalia. It was a great party...but we had a party crasher - SANTA! I loved him! Some of my friends were scared and cried but I went right to him, sat on his lap and laughed and laughed when his belly shook! I told him about how much I loved "ab" and that silly big guy said "Ho Ho Ho. Ab is for Abby" and I laughed so hard I tooted on Santa's lap! Ha ha! I wanted to talk more to Santa about what I want for Christmas but I told him I had to think about it for a while. He said he'd be visiting the Dothan Mall tonight so I said I was going to try to get Uncle A to take me there and we could visit again later one...Santa said that sounded wonderful and he would see me late tonight! And speaking of "night"...I'm yawning a bit from my big morning so I think I'm going to go take my morning nap (even though it's already noon)!
P.S. I'll have to give my "ab" the elf update later on today because I'm so sleepy now but I wanted to show all of you the pictures of my school projects I've been working on....and later on I'll have Mommy take a picture of the present that I made for her and Daddy - it's so perfect but first we want to show it to Daddy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home