abby's blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

Ok, ok....you guys never give up do you? You fuss when I post too much and then you fuss when I don't post for a day or too! Ha ha! So I give up! You win! Here's the latest stuff that's been going on! Thursday AM I woke up sounding like my chest was rattling and I had a nasty cough. Daddy told Mommy she better take me to the Dr's office and that was a good thing because Dr. Mac said I had RSV and a left ear infection. Yuck. More medicine - and breathing treatments to clear everything up faster! But Dr. Mac told Mommy my front 2 teeth are almost in - they are sooo close to just popping right out! On our way home, we stopped by to see Daddy and run a couple of errands. By the time Thursday night came around, all I wanted to do was sleep or snuggle! Then all of a sudden it was Friday morning and Mommy was putting me in the car saying we were on a surprise trip! I thought it was maybe to a special dance class when we passed Ms. Katie and Ellie on the highway out of town (too funny guys!) but Mommy & Daddy told me it was a trip to Gadsden! We made it in time for Papa Doc's office staff Christmas party where we ate, laughed, played Dirty Santa and I really "got into" my gifts if you see what I mean! Ha ha! Thanks ladies! Oh, and by the way - they loved their homemade handprint ornaments from me! When we got back to Gramercy and Papa Doc's, I slept for THREE hours. I was exhausted! When I woke up, Papa Doc and Daddy were at a movie so us girls (me, Mommy, Gramercy & Aunt Robyn) went to visit Grams & Aunt Lynne. Then it was bath time - in my NEW bathtub, thanks Gramercy! I loved it! Then I was out like a light again until morning...when I woke up to find that "ab" visited me in Gadsden! I thought that was super cool! I'll have to give you an update later on though because the checkers match has started and lo and behold, Santa's losing! Oh no! After checking out "ab"'s letter with Papa Doc, I got some breakfast in my tummy. I'm definitely feeling better than I did the beginning of this week! Then I got to play with this cool toy Gramercy and Papa Doc have...I remember it from when they had it down in Florida last month. After a quick morning nap, Gramercy went shopping with Aunt Robyn, Daddy went to play golf with Papa Doc, and I went with Mommy to Chili's to meet some of her bestest buddies from high school - Ms. Krista (with Anna Klaire...and A. Karson in her belly - ha ha!), Ms. Brandy, and Ms. Hunter (with Parker and Olivia)...we missed you Ms. Jana and Ms. Rhonda! But those ladies were F-U-N! Even when I spilled my lunch down the wall, almost broke the window blinds, ate Ms. Brandy's keys, stole Parker and Olivia's lunches, slapped Anna Klaire in the face, kicked the food off the table (into Mommy's lap!), and pitched the biggest fit Mommy has ever seen me pitch! Seriously! On the way home, I fell asleep in the parking lot so Mommy figured I was just really tired and cranky...although she said the cranky part was WAY obvious! We just got home and I asked Mommy to help me with this post so I could nap...she said that she's got lots of pictures but just has time to help me post a couple right now...check back with us for more updates from our trip to Gadsden, "ab" the elf & the trouble at the North Pole, and everything else that's going on! I love you all!!!!!
XOXO, Abby

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad, Jana, Alex, and Jorja said...

Abby, so sorry I missed lunch with you today! As you know, I'm going to be having a little one soon and after a family breakfast with our extended family, I was exhausted and very swollen... ask your mom, she'll explain! I hope to get to see you before you leave Gadsden!

December 22, 2007 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home