Naughty or nice?
Oh my gosh! When Mommy & Daddy told me that December is jammed packed with things to do, I didn't believe them - until now that is! We did so much stuff on Monday that I was just exhausted again last night and dec
ided to wait to blog this morning. Let's start with the good stuff - I got an email from Uncle A with a picture from my Friday night's visit with the big guy himself...I'm definitely on his nice list! After checking emails, me and Mommy headed out to school. It was Ms. Natalia's birthday and we sang her the birthday song...well, Mommy sang, I just kind of screamed. Ha! During school I was the only girl today in the Kangaroo class. It was me and the boys: Lucas, Bo, Conner and Landon. We had a blast playing together! After Mommy came to get me, we headed to do some last minute Christmas shopping and also to visit Ms. Linda. (Note from Mommy: Linda is one of Meemaw's - Eric's grandmother - caregivers. This past Friday night her house burned...total burn. Everyone that was there - Linda, her husband Bobby, and 2 grand
kids - made it out OK but they have nothing left.) We gave her some things she may need...including lots of hugs and kisses to help get her through this tough time. Then it was home to fix dinner for Daddy....we thought we'd be funny and have breakfast for dinner. Did I tell you guys that I love waffles? I've been eating them for a couple of weeks now and I love them! But last night I decided I didn't love grits...wait,
wait, that's not true. I loved putting them in my hair! Ha ha! And that meant bath time to get my hair clean....yea! Daddy gave me my bath and I loved it! Hey - did I tell you that Daddy went to his Doctor yesterday and is off his weight lifting restrictions? He can hold me, love, cuddle, everything!He still has his stitches in but Papa Doc's going to take them out next week for him. After bath time I was off to bed....exhausted! Today's going to be another full day so check back with me later on to see what happens! "ab" the elf up
date: Oh my gosh. Last night, Daddy read me yesterday's letter from "ab". Daddy was so funny reading it because it had lots and lots of funny words that were getting Daddy completely tongue tied. Me and Mommy laughed and laughed! Daddy read about how the observation bridge for the checkers match was completed and they were ready for Captain Z's arrival. "ab" left me some bouncy balls and taught me and Daddy about
playing a certain elf game with them...it was so much fun! Then this morning, I reminded Mommy 1st thing (at 4 AM - no joke) that I wanted to read about whether Captain Z arrived and he did! His ship appeared out of no where and there was lots of red smoke! The elves were all worried
but Santa calmed them down. "ab" only had a few minutes to write me and leave Cheerios - which I ate up and loved! Mommy said elves must know what little girl's like!
2 Comments:
I have to say that that is about the best Santa picture I've seen. Most kids are crying, screaming, looking the other direction, squirming around, etc. None look as happy and cute as you sweetie!!!
I agree with Mary Frances- that is an awesome picture with Santa! Ashlyn loves her waffles to. If I try to take it she says, Leggo my Eggo! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home