O Christmas Tree
Wow what a day! Early this morning, around 7:30, Mommy took me to Ms. Terri's house where I was going to play while Mommy and Daddy worked this morning. I hung out with Ms. Terri and we even went to her daughter's (Sydney) school party - it was so much fun! Then Mommy came to get me and surprised me even more by saying our day with Sydney wasn't over because she was coming home with us! What fun! Ms. Terri went to the dentist so we had a full afternoon of playtime with Sydney. She helped feed me lunch, finish one of my art projects, let me snack on a waffle with her and gave me my bath! I decided it was time for a nap and she even put me in my crib.


When I woke up - she was still at the house! I was super excited when I heard she was going with us to the annual church Sunday School Christmas Tree party. We all got in our Christmas party clothes and headed to the Fellowship Hall - me, Sydney, Mommy & Daddy. When we got to the party, I saw almost the whole church and I had a blast! I visited with everyone and got lots of gifts. Ms. Dede and Mr. Gayle helped me open my presents - I especially loved the ones from Ms. Gene, Ms. Renee & Ms. Jess, and the ones from my Sunday School teachers! Thanks everyone!


Well, I'm off to go get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow me and Mommy have lots of visits to make to people that are not feeling too good - don't worry, nothing contagious! We're hoping to spread some smiles and give people a few laughs....something I'm good at lately since all I want to do is stick out my tongue at everyone! Ha! Night night!
"ab" the elf update: Captain Z is at the North Pole and got off his treasure ship with all of his crew! They had lots of cannons that were going BOOM BOOM (which I thought was neat!). Daddy thought it was funny that the cannons scared the polar bears into the trees! Ha! The game is about to start so "ab" had to hurry back to the N.P. As soon as I know more, I'll let you know!
When I woke up - she was still at the house! I was super excited when I heard she was going with us to the annual church Sunday School Christmas Tree party. We all got in our Christmas party clothes and headed to the Fellowship Hall - me, Sydney, Mommy & Daddy. When we got to the party, I saw almost the whole church and I had a blast! I visited with everyone and got lots of gifts. Ms. Dede and Mr. Gayle helped me open my presents - I especially loved the ones from Ms. Gene, Ms. Renee & Ms. Jess, and the ones from my Sunday School teachers! Thanks everyone!
Well, I'm off to go get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow me and Mommy have lots of visits to make to people that are not feeling too good - don't worry, nothing contagious! We're hoping to spread some smiles and give people a few laughs....something I'm good at lately since all I want to do is stick out my tongue at everyone! Ha! Night night!
"ab" the elf update: Captain Z is at the North Pole and got off his treasure ship with all of his crew! They had lots of cannons that were going BOOM BOOM (which I thought was neat!). Daddy thought it was funny that the cannons scared the polar bears into the trees! Ha! The game is about to start so "ab" had to hurry back to the N.P. As soon as I know more, I'll let you know!


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home