Pulling my own weight
Well, it's official - Mommy and Daddy said that I have to start pulling my own weight around here. So, I headed to the office with Mommy this morning to do some work. But when I got there, all I wanted to do was snuggle with Ms. Shanell! She is one of Mommy's bestest friends and I heard her voice almost every day for 9 months while I was in Mommy's belly...I know exactly who she is and I love it when I get to see her and talk to her now! But she worked me really hard so I ended up napping on Mommy's office floor.
When I woke up, Mommy had to go do some shopping and she said I couldn't go with her because my work day wasn't done! So I headed off to Daddy's office where there was tons to do! But I didn't really work too hard there either because Daddy let me play, sleep and visit with Ms. Sondra. Ms. Sondra is soooo nice to me! Every time I see her though I fall asleep and nap...one day I promise I'll play more with you Ms. Sondra!
Wow...pulling my own weight around here sure was exhausting. Oh, and speaking of weight, Mommy and I got on the scale today and I can tell you my new weight...I'm 14 pounds and 2 ounces....JUST RIGHT! I'm off to sleep because today was HARD WORK! Ha ha ha! Good night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home