abby's blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I love Uncle Aaron!

Happy birthday, Uncle Aaron,
Happy birthday, Uncle Aaron,
Happy birthday, I love you,
Happy birthday, Uncle Aaron!


P.S. - This picture is just for you! But PLEASE don't tell Daddy and Mommy about it because I'm not allowed to say bad words much less wear them, OK?
Hee hee hee!
Love you Uncle Aaron!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture and I especially LOVE you Abby!

Uncle A

June 6, 2007 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck NO!!!!!!!!

You better get that off.

Daddy

June 6, 2007 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey............
What ever happened to
'sic 'em bears !!!!!!!!!!!!
Just remember Papa Doc has very little spare change left over to feed those tigers and elephants..
Love,
Papa Doc

June 6, 2007 at 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nana loves that Tiger hat. War Eagle!!
Any team hat would look cute on you though!
I LOVE you!
Nana

June 7, 2007 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Mary Frances said...

WAR EAGLE little Abby!!! Just remember, when you grow up, the choice is yours ;)

June 16, 2007 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home