abby's blog

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Healthy as a horse!

Hi everyone! Mommy and I just got back home from our visit to Dr. Mac's office and before I take my afternoon nap, I wanted to fill everyone in on my appointment. Dr. Mac says I'm PERFECT! (As if there was any doubt - ha!) I'm 26 and 3/4 inches long; weigh 14 pounds and 13 ounces; I'm advanced in my physical skills (pulling feet up into my mouth, "tri-poding" already, sitting up with little help and standing on my legs with help). Dr. Mac said that she can't believe how cute I'm looking! She thinks I'm looking more like Mommy as I get older but Mommy says she still says all of Daddy in me. My favorite nurse, Ms. Laura, came and snuggled with me and then gave me my medicine to drink as well as 3 shots. I don't cry for the shots until the very end...and I only cried a little bit today - but it was definitely a LOUD cry! The biggest news of all is that Dr. Mac wants me to start on solid foods! She told Mommy that every morning I should have formula and some cereal, every afternoon I should have some juice, and every evening I should have some formula a vegetable! So Mommy headed off to the store and bought some sweet potatoes and juice so we're all set for my afternoon snack and my first big "dinner" tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger ethylea said...

She looks perfect to me, too!!!

ekg

June 7, 2007 at 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she is just right!

June 7, 2007 at 3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Healthy and Happy, and boy oh boy are you gorgeous!!! Love you bunches. Love, Aunt Robyn

June 8, 2007 at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home