abby's blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

G is also for Gadsden!

What an afternoon surprise I got today! Mommy's court ended up being continued until July so she and Gramercy sat me down and told me we were going to Gadsden for the rest of the week/weekend! Woo-hoo! I was so excited I pooped 5 miles into the trip instead of my usual 10! Ha! We took a lunch break at O'Charleys in Montgomery and then a juice break at Aunt Kelly's in B'ham ...where I showed Aunt Kelly my "roll over" tricks!

When we got to Gadsden, Papa Doc gave me some yummy carrots - he said I just couldn't get enough of those veggies! And then Gramercy and Papa Doc helped bathe and massage me! I snuggled with Papa Doc for my bedtime bottle and I'm getting ready to fall asleep as I type (wink wink)! Today was such a GREAT day I can't wait until tomorrow because Mommy said we're going to visit Grams and Papere! What a great surprise!!!!


PS - Aunt Robyn...How could you have known about this surprise and not told me?!?!?! I thought you were my "favorite" aunt and we were buddies! That's the last time I talk to you on the phone if you are keeping these good secrets from me! Ha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so Abby and Papa Doc have been sharing the "carrot sauce" and does it get everywhere.... I guess that must have inspired the expression "egg on your face"... must have been another proud Grandfather feeding eggs to another grandchild, and voila (as the French are so prone to say)... "egg on your face, egg on my face, egg everywhere"...
Now, this Papa Doc just CANNOT wait to feed Abby her first helping of SMORES... I can just imagine what we will both look like.. instead of a bath, we will need to be hosed off...
Love,
Papa Doc

June 21, 2007 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home