Mary Frances is awesome!
Guess who I met today? One of Mommy's bestest friends - MS. MARY FRANCES. Mommy and Daddy met Ms. Mary Frances while they were in law school and she is in Florida for some other legal classes she has to take. Mommy just loves her! She has the biggest and craziest dog, Bodie, and Mommy laughs when she hears stories about him! Ms. Mary Frances was in Mommy and Daddy's wedding party - I bet she knows lots of good stories about my funny parents, but Mommy's told her she's not allowed to tell me any of them! Ha! Ms. Mary Frances works with a Judge in Tuscaloosa and next year will be working with a Judge in Birmingham. Mommy says she's really really really smart! I loved meeting her, snuggling with her, laughing with her and of course - eating lunch!
1 Comments:
Abby...I loved getting to finally meet you. You are just too adorable for words!! I do know lots of funny stories about your silly parents. When you're a little older and they aren't around, I'll have to tell you some...it will be our little secret ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home