Double Trouble
So...double trouble could mean a lot of things, right? It could mean that I've still got both the cough and the runny nose. It could mean that I got in trouble today for coloring on both the floor and Mommy's leg. It could mean that we got both a rain storm and a heat wave today. Or it could mean that this afternoon I found and destroyed both Mommy's wallet and Daddy's checkbook - both of which were hidden from me! But for today, "double trouble" means that it's Aunt Kelly and Aunt Robyn's birthday! Yep, those two troublesome twins turned 26 years old today! I left an "I love you" message for Aunt Robyn, and got to "Skype" with Aunt Kelly. Mommy said that she can't believe they are 26 - it seems to her like just yesterday Gramercy brought them home from the hospital in the wrong colored outfits and Mommy was calling Aunt Kelly, Robyn and calling Aunt Robyn, Kelly! Happy Birthday you two! I hope you have a great day...I love you both! XOXOXO






3 Comments:
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I hope that you guys enjoyed Saturday too!
Hope you are feeling better, Pumpkin. We're thinking of you too while e celebrated the birthdays of your two identical aunts...and you were right...double trouble...but we continue to love it!
Nice shirt Abby! Next time Papa Doc and Meemaw (?) come to MD, you and your mommy will have to come too! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home