abby's blog

Thursday, May 24, 2007

HAPPY BDAY DADDY!

Happy Birthday to Daddy,
Happy Birthday to Daddy,
Happy Birthday, Stinky loves you,
Happy Birthday to Daddy!
What a GREAT night! Daddy came home and got to eat his big birthday dinner with Mommy before I woke up from my nap. But as soon as I got up, I knew he was home and I was full of smiles for him! But soon he knew it was dinner time for me because I was "singing" Happy Birthday to him at the top of my lungs - ha ha ha! And then after I ate, I gave Daddy a nice big PRESENT right while sitting on his lap!!!!!
HA HA HA HA!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
I LOVE YOU!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK..... I'm beginning to understand why the nomiker "stinky" came about... Fantastic entries.... enjoy reading about OUR little Abby Lee..
Love,
Papa Doc

May 25, 2007 at 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Abby! Daddy loves you too, even if you are stinky! ;)

Daddy

May 25, 2007 at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home