abby's blog

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Happy Bday Uncle Aaron!

Happy birthday to Uncle Aaron!!!!!! Well, technically Uncle Aaron's 23rd birthday isn't until next Wednesday but we just couldn't wait to celebrate with him! I was soooo excited when I heard that I was going to get to eat with him again...and he picked the yummiest of restaurants! As soon as I found out that was where we were going, I woke up from my afternoon nap, signed Uncle Aaron's birthday card (with only the SLIGHTEST bit of help from Daddy!), and had Mommy get me all dressed up! Dinner was great! But once again, I was too pooped to party and I missed out on the cake and presents....BUT, I knew Uncle Aaron would come through for me - he snuck me some ice cream and I LOVED IT! I love you, Uncle Aaron - Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Abby LEE..... This is Papa Doc signing on from the land of Oz... As in I'z about to tell you how much Gramercy and I love you.... Ha Ha Ha Ha..... See you soon in the Land of the Sun....
Love,
Gramercy & Papa Doc

June 4, 2007 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby Lee you are gorgeous! Katie Beth has to come and visit you.... See ya soon maybe!

Love, Aunt Shannan Warren

June 4, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home