Birthdays, toys and lots of drooling!
Today is Grams' 89th birthday! Can you believe it! Me and Mommy made a "secret" phone call without Daddy this morning and I talked and talked to Grams. Then when Daddy came home, we pretended like we hadn't talked to Grams so we could call her again! Grams was in on the secret and she played along really good! I love Grams so much! I hope she had a happy birthday!
I got to tell Grams all about my new favorite toy. I have a musical bouny seat...it makes music when I kick and I kick all the time! It plays lots of songs but the one I'm craziest about (besides my favorite song of Pop Goes the Weasel) is Do You Know the Muffin man. I asked Mommy to post a picture of me playing.
And, Mommy found out something else today she wanted to tell you...I'm getting teeth in my gums. Not in my mouth yet, but in my gums. I'm drooling everywhere! I'm blowing lots of bubbles with my mouth too so Mommy called the doctor's office and found out about my teeth coming in!
So today was a good good day of playing, talking and of course, drooling! Love you all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home