abby's blog

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What a day!!!!!

Oh my goodness! This day has just been CRAZY! I don't even know where to begin...I have sooooo much stuff to tell you about.

First, TODAY IS DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Happy birthday, Daddy! Yep, he's 31 years old today! I can't wait to celebrate with him tonight! He asked Mommy for a special dinner tonight - pork chops with stuffing, rolls, salad and one of his favorites, Key Lime pie! YUM-YUM! Mommy and I have lots of gifts for Daddy too but he's got to wait two more days before he can open them because his actual b'day party with Mommy, me, Nana, Pa and Uncle Aaron isn't until Saturday night! But I woke Daddy up this morning around 6:15 singing Happy Birthday! I love my Daddy!


Second, I had another play date with my all time favorite cousin Whitney! She's awesome! And I love love love going to Aunt Heather's house when Mommy has to go to court! We talk, laugh, play, swing, eat, and I get lots and lots of kisses from those two! Check out a picture of me and cousin Whitney - we have the same outfits on! Neither Mommy nor Aunt Heather knew they had each bought the same outfit for us girls to wear so we had to take a picture! Mommy said
"too cute"!!!!!!
Third, me and Mommy went to my 1st football game this afternoon! You all know how Mommy's a Youth Director, right? Well, one of her youth was playing in a scrimmage at Daleville High School this afternoon and we went. Although I'll be going to Enterprise High School when I grow up, I love going to DHS events because there are alot of other PBC youth that go there and they love snuggling with me. Chris is one of my all time favorites...look at the funny marks he painted on his face for today's game!!! Go Warhawks! And congrats to Justin on making the varsity football team!!!! Woo-hoo!

And I've saved the best for last - BIG NEWS in our family!!!!! I'm getting another cousin!!!!! Yea!!!!! Yep, Uncle Joe and Aunt Shannon are going to have a baby! (That's Aunt Carol and Uncle Ronald's son and daughter-in-law) Little Baby Fulford is due December 22nd and I can't wait! I wonder if it'll be a boy cousin or girl cousin! Either way, me and Whitney will have to show him/her the family ropes!

OK....that's it for now. I'll have to write more later about Daddy's big birthday dinner! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!!!!!! Your "Stinky" loves you!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home