TWO MONTHS DOWN....
Guess what today is? My two month old birthday! I'm just growing and growing - with lots of new things happening every day. Speaking of new things, I went to church for the first time yesterday. Everyone at Providence said I was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! During Sunday School, Mommy's youth group couldn't wait to give me kisses and hugs! After Brother Robert announced me to the congregation, I hung out in the nursery with my Mommy and her friend Mrs. Carolyn.
Today we went back to our portrait studio to get some pictures taken.
I also went back to the doctor for my 2 month checkup...Mommy couldn't believe how much I've grown! I now weigh 11 pounds and 5 1/2 ounces and I'm two feet long. I have to have 3 shots and drink some medicine today. It wasn't too bad and I didn't cry until the 3rd shot...but the medicine gave me a fever and I slept the rest of the afternoon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home