abby's blog

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Oh my goodness what a weekend! There's an old saying "What a beautiful day in Sandestin" - well, I've got a better saying "What a GREAT weekend in Sandestin!" I had a blast! After my nap this morning, Gramercy fed me a little mid-morning snack and then Mommy and Papa Doc took me swimming again - it was so much fun. Then I came home and saw Daddy was hard at work cleaning the condo so Papa Doc lets us come back again! I decided I was a bit tired so I slept while everyone cleaned and got dressed. After I woke up, we headed to the Hilton's Sandcastles restaurant where we had a great brunch. Sadly, we had to leave around 2:30 or so...we got home safely a little while ago. Although true to my form, I had to poop in the car when we were only a few miles away from the condo! Ha! Apparently this is payback for Daddy - either way, Mommy said she's had about enough of this mess (literally!), ha ha ha! Thanks Gramercy and Papa Doc for the company, the food, the swimming lessons, the snuggling, the playtime, the walks, the clothes and oh yeah - THE LOVE! I love you guys!!!!! XO XO XO XO XO

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bestest's said...

it seems like you guys had a phenomenal weekend!!! that's great! the pictures are so cute! have a great day!

May 21, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home