abby's blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WHAT A WEEK...You'll never believe what I did!


OK...guess what? I have had the best week ever! It started off last Friday when I went to the Doctor for my 2 week check up. She said I'm GREAT! I now weight 8 pounds and 9 ounces (if you didn't know, I lost some weight in the hospital so it's normal that I'm back up to my birth weight this week!). I'm 21 1/2 inches long and all of my body parts are looking sooo good the doctor told Mommy and Daddy!



After we left the doctor's office, we went home and packed for my first big trip. Mommy and Daddy bundled me up in the car (it's REALLY cold outside) and we left for Gramercy and Papa Doc's house in Sandestin, FL. I had a GREAT time hanging out with those two while Mommy and Daddy enjoyed two night outs!

And guess what else happened last week? I started to smile on my own and it wasn't because of gas! Yes...I can smile back at you now! Mommy LOVES watching me smile at her silly faces and noises! And, I also decided that even though I sometimes like my pacifier still, my favorite thing to suck on are my fingers. It took a few times for me to realize that I have hands, but once I did - nothing could stop me from checking out how they taste! Mommy said they must be the best tasting fingers ever because I never take them out of my mouth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home