abby's blog

Friday, March 9, 2007

My First Trip to Gadsden



Guess where I am everybody? GADSDEN! Me and Mommy came up here for a week vacation and I've just been so busy that I don't have too much time to post - but I wanted to tell you about some of the things that have been going on!
Well, if it isn't obvious by the pictures, let me tell you who I met for the first time! GRAMS AND PAPERE! They are awesome! Mommy and Daddy have been telling me about them for a few weeks now and I can see why they are such special people! Grams can roll her tongue and it's the coolest sound I've heard yet - it really gets my attention! And you should hear Papere whistle - WOW! I got lots and lots of loving and snuggles from those two! And of course I got lots of loving from others including Gramercy, Papa Doc, Aunt Robyn, Aunt Kelly and even Aunt Lynne. We did sooo much while we were in town...some of my favorite things included visiting Papa Doc's office and also visiting Gramercy's school!
OK...I gotta get going. Mommy says we have a full day planned so I can't stay on the computer for long! Talk to you all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home