Isn't life GRAND...
OK - so I've been hearing Mommy & Daddy talk for over 9 months now and I could have told you who they were before I saw their faces last Friday night....but I want to introduce you to a few people who are VERY special to me...my grandparents....
Pa and Nana Wade (aka Will and Angie Wade, Daddy's parents). They live in the same town as we do - in fact, the live right down the street from our house! They have two sons and used to joke while I was still in Mommy's belly that they won't know what to do with a girl! But these two are fast learners because they know how to please me! Pa makes me laugh when I listen to him talk like a duck. And Nana gives me lots of good sugar! I love my Nana and Pa!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home