WELCOME TO THE WORLD!
I AM HERE! After 9 months of waiting and waiting, I finally arrived! Just in case you don't know about my big arrival, I wanted to share with you some of the highlights! Dr. Dozier admitted Mommy to the hospital on Thursday, February 1st. She got some special medication overnight and the next morning at 8:15 her water broke! Although it was about 12 hours later when Dr. Dozier performed a C-section before I made my appearance! But it was love at first site among me, Mommy and Daddy! If I don't say so myself - I AM ADORABLE! I was born on FEBRUARY 2nd, 2007 at 8:01 P.M. At birth, I weighed 8 pounds and 8 ounces. I was 21 inches long. Oh yeah, I had a head FULL of dark hair and looked just like my Daddy! That night I also got to meet my Gramercy, Papa Doc, Nana, Pa, Uncle Aaron and Aunt Kelly...I love my family! We stayed in the hospital for another 3 days and I finally came home on Monday, February 5th. Papa Doc stayed with us for another day and Gramercy stayed for a whole week! I can't wait to experience this world! Mommy wants to add a special thanks to everyone that came to the hospital, called her and Daddy and kept us all in your thoughts and prayers!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home