Another day, another GOLF CLUB????
Hi everyone! When I last wrote you, I had just gotten home from my first prayer walk. I ended up taking a nap and when I woke up around noon, I went to go visit with Meemaw. She got to love all over me! She thought it was funny when I tried to eat her finger! But it sure was yummy because it tasted like the ice cream she had been eating when we showed up! Ha! Then I came home and took another SHORT nap and woke up about 2:30. Much to Mommy and Daddy's surprise, I didn't want to sleep again that afternoon. I was really really tired but I knew that we were going out to eat for Daddy's birthday! So, I got all dressed up (even in my pretty "Jesus Loves Me" bracelet) and we headed to McLins. We ate dinner with Nana, Pa, Uncle Aaron, Uncle Lomax, Aunt Julia and Ms. Jen. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me because they knew I was sooo tired but I didn't hardly fuss at all. I made a lot of grunting noises while everyone was eating - but not the grunting noises I'm famous for! When we got back home, I fell asleep and missed out on all of Daddy's presents....but I knew that I had already given him a home made card (yep - I drew on it MYSELF!), some Reeses cups, some golf shoes, some iron covers and I helped Mommy with her present - another golf club. If Daddy and Papa Doc don't go to Arizona anytime soon, Daddy's going to look like one sharp golfer! Ha! (I'm not exactly sure what that means, but Mommy says it's an inside joke with Daddy and Papa Doc!)
1 Comments:
Meemaw and Abby look good together..
Papa Doc
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home